Nationwide Federal & State Corporate Tax Preparation, Audit Representation, Tax Planning

888-225-1272 Contact Us About Us

Corporate Tax Returns - S Corps

s corp tax return preparation

Preparing and filing an S corp tax return can be daunting. Form 1120S contains 6 parts and multiple schedules with questions about income and expenses, your accounting method, business activity, payments for services, and much more. Correctly completing this form according to current IRS tax guidelines is essential since tax code regulations change constantly. A tax professional who specializes in corporate tax preparation is best suited to help you stay compliant and keep your taxes as low as possible.

Don’t take risks with your taxes, go to William McConnaughy, CPA for trusted corporate tax preparation services. We’ll do more than help your business meet compliance requirements; we’ll work hard to find real tax savings you can bring to the bank. Unlike online tax software, when you work with us a real person who cares about controlling your tax burden will review your tax documents and make sure you only pay what you legally owe.

Corporate Tax Preparation

Contact William McConnaughy, CPA for trusted corporate tax return services at economical rates. Call us now at 888-225-1272 or request a consultation online.

Below are answers to some of the common question about corporate income taxes and the information we need to prepare your tax filings.

What form is used to file taxes for a C corporation?

IRS Form 1120S is the form required by the IRS.

When are my corporate taxes due?

Form 1120S typically must be filed on March 15th.

What information do I need to file Form 1120S?

We'll need the following information:

  • Articles of incorporation
  • Date of S corp election
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Details about your business activity (products and/or services you offer)
  • Sharholder information
  • P&L statement
  • Balance sheet report
  • Fixed asset purchases report
  • Payroll expense report
  • Form 1099s for an independent contractors
  • Prior year tax returns (if applicable)
  • State corporation number